Saturday, May 19, 2012

Last day in New York


Yesterday was our last day in New York.  We came home this early morning.  We stopped by Dun-Well Doughnuts one last time.


Then we visited Central Park for three hours.  We love it there!


A beautiful day!


Later that night we went to the opening reception for The Society of Illustrators Student Show.  Jacob's piece was accepted into the show.  Check out Jacob's blog here, he is super talented.


I am going to miss this boy.  Tomorrow morning I leave for Wisconsin for my artist residency at Wormfarm Institute.  I am nervous because I have never been far from home and on my own, but I am excited to grow as an artist and farmer.  I have so many ideas and I can't wait to get started.  



1 comment:

  1. I'll miss you too, Kim. You could've cropped my dirty shoes out of the picture though... See you soon!

    ReplyDelete