Friday, May 4, 2012

Sewing N-O-V-E-M-B-E-R


Sewing the letter E to spell November for the carrot piece I am working on.


I have a new favorite meal.  Veggie Tacos.  This is mine above, below is Jacob's.  Mine includes warm corn tortilla, shredded cabbage, slightly cooked red onion, avocado, cilantro and tomatillo salsa!  Very yummy!


Jacob took a bite out of his before I could photograph it.  His included warm corn tortilla, romaine lettuce, avocado, kumato tomato, cilantro, and tomatillo salsa! 

I am all packed for my artist residency at Wormfarm Institute except for my art supplies.  I am super excited!  I am making a goal to post at least 3 times a week if not more while I am there for a month.  I hope I have a lot of time to love the chickens and paint their silly faces!

1 comment: