Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tall Grass and Clover


Here is a piece I started on my first day here.  I finished it yesterday.  Having all this time to make artwork is allowing me a chance not to stress over if it will be good or not.  I will have to keep this stress-free art making attitude when I leave.

The image above is upside down.  This is how I would like the piece to actually be seen but I don't have enough pins.


(the piece is upside down) A closeup of the clover.  There is a lot of grass here.  I have sewn the dirt and tall grass.


3 paintings I did before I decided it would look best done with fabric.


More grass!


Trouser, he is such a sweet buddy.


This is the outside of my bedroom.  It is inside a big barn.  There are 3 bedrooms inside and 3 studios.


Here is the inside.  I feel like I am living out my childhood dreams with this awesome setup!


Wisconsin is beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Sweetheart!
    Have fun. Breathe it all in. Let Trouser show you the way.
    Make. Learn. Be. Have a grand month Kim!
    Cathi

    ReplyDelete