Monday, June 4, 2012

Harvesting the Strawberry!


I finished Harvesting the Strawberry in the Mindwest yesterday.  There are many varieties of strawberries.  They are either June Bearers meaning they only bear fruit in June, and Everbearers meaning they bear fruit until the first frost.  I made a July month because sometimes they can grow into July.

The letters will probably change since they are so...blocky, and the piece is not set up perfectly since I do not have the pins I would usually use.



Chicago's Twelve: 12 Artists Mobilizing the Earth ends June 9th at the Zhou B Art Center.  But if you will not be able to see it, no worries!  Chicago's Twelve will be exhibiting at the Garfield Park Conservatory, August 6th, 6-8pm!



Drying my clothes on a line.  I have always wanted to do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment