Saturday, June 9, 2012

Honey and I


Honey is my favorite chicken out there.  She is super plump and golden.  I am working on sewing three chickens to go with the eggs and egg yolks.  This is the first chicken.



This is Honey and I!  Look how happy we are together!  

*Thanks Sarah for the image.


I decided to sew a white square of fabric to the back of this piece.  It was too round!  


The other day I caramelized some onions and added some spinach from the garden, noodles, salt and pepper.  Super yummy!


Mr. Daisy is no longer with us.  He was found dead two days ago.  He was a super cool bird and I am going to miss him.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sad about Mr. Daisy! But you look really cute with Honey the chicken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs. O'Connor. It was a rough day when I found out but I am better now. Honey is the sweetest!

      Delete