Thursday, May 9, 2013

Transplanting in the Green House


Today I did more transplanting in the green house since it was raining outside.


These are little pepper plants.  Jay started them from seeds back in early March.  He kept them under lights because they enjoy 70 degree weather. 


I took each individual pepper plant and placed them in another tray. This makes it quick, clean and easy to transplant them in the ground.  When they are ready and the weather is right for peppers we can transplant them outside.


Little pepper plant.  We trim the roots a bit to encourage them to grow more.


And eggplant!


This is the mix in the trays.  Worm castings, coconut coir, and vermiculite.


I finished my 29 chicken feet made of twigs and branches.  Now I need some red yarn and I will be able to show the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment