Monday, February 13, 2012

Midnight Sun Eggs and More Plushie Corn...


I went to the Glenwood Winter Market this past Sunday and bought some eggs from Nick and Becky from Midnight Sun Organics Farm. I always enjoy seeing them. I can't wait to volunteer on their farm. :0 )


It felt good to paint again. I believe it has been at least 6 months since I last painted but I plan on doing them more often!



Another corn finished, two more to go...they are getting better and better each time.

I received exciting news last night that 80 Becomes 40 was accepted to be shown for Our Earth at Flow Art Space in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The piece can be seen from April 18-May 5 and the opening reception is Friday, April 20 from 6-9pm...just in case I have a friend who lives in Minnesota that I am not aware of!

No comments:

Post a Comment