Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ready for Chicago's Twelve at Garfield Park Conservatory!


Here is a Jarrahdale Pumpkin and a White Bush Scallop Patty Pan Squash.  They are two more heirloom plushies to add to my piece Heirloom Fruits and Vegetables that will be on display at the Garfield Park Conservatory from August 8th to December 9th.  I have 9 heirloom plushies in all!


I can finally say that my two new pieces for Chicago's Twelve at Garfield Park Conservatory are completely finished!  I will be installing them this Thursday.  I feel like they are my children going to their first day of school.

The opening reception is next Wednesday, August 8th from 6pm-8pm.  This is going to be a beautiful show!


We received some Sun Gold Cherry Tomatoes in our CSA this week.  I wait for these yummy guys all year long!  They taste like candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment