Friday, August 12, 2011

Collect em' all!

Jacob and I have been leaving our business cards where ever a restaurant or cafe has space dedicated to them. When we go back to that location 2 weeks later, there is about one to none of Jacob's left and probably every single one of mine left. I am more than aware that my business card is dreadfully boring so I am in the process of designing a new one. But with only a week before the opening of my show at the Packer Schopf Gallery I had to think of something quick. So I made these.







I will spend today making more and dropping them off around Chicago.

Please do stop by the Packer Schopf Gallery on August 19, 5-8pm for the opening reception or August 20, 3-5pm for the closing reception. I will have 5 pieces in the show! And actually if you can't make it to any of those days, I am putting the work up today with Aron so you can stop by all week from 11-5:30 Tuesday-Saturday. I am excited to get a chance to show people my work for the first time!


No comments:

Post a Comment