Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Portland, Oregon


-Gossip

I visited Portland, Oregon for 2 weeks. It was my first trip all on my own and it turned out to be more amazing than I had ever anticipated. I grew so much in 2 weeks.


-Spoon

I took Amtrak to Portland from Chicago because I hadn't been past Iowa and really wanted to see the landscape along the way. I was not disappointed!


-Spoon

Stretched my legs at the Spokane, Washington Amtrak Station.


-Sylvan Esso


-Florence + The Machine

Waiting in line at Voodoo Doughnuts. The bricks were painted with glitter...what a dream.


Breakfast at a vegan restaurant called Juniors Cafe with a friend I made on Amtrak, Robin.


A thank you chicken for Melinda, my Air BnB host.


Dropping chickens at a vegan restaurant called Vita.


Chickens at Juniors Cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment