Monday, August 6, 2012

Installing Heirloom Fruits and Vegetables at the Garfield Park Conservatory!


I went back today to finish installing Heirloom Fruits and Vegetables and they look wonderful hanging in the Sugar from the Sun room (this is where they have fruit trees like bananas, papayas, and oranges growing) at the Garfield Park Conservatory!  


I dug 9 pieces of rebar into the ground that my Dad and I bent at the top and tied the plushies from them.  The Make the Daughter-In-Law Potato was the first to be tied.


The Purple Cape Cauliflower.


The enormous Moon and Stars Watermelon was a tough one to hang since I am a tad bit short...




...so was the Jarrahdale Pumpkin!  

Come out to the Opening Reception for Chicago's Twelve at Garfield Park Conservatory this Wednesday, 6-8pm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment