Friday, August 31, 2012

Current Exhibitions


I visited my best friend, my grammy, for a few days this week and she took me to visit Water Street Studios to check out Indulge curated by Anni Holm.  My piece, Diversity of the Tomato is in the photo.  It is such an excellent group of work!  Thanks, Anni!


This is a watercolor painting I made for Grammy 4 years ago.  It is a collection of objects that remind me of my lovely childhood with her.  I love her a lot!


Tomorrow night, at 7:30pm in Ukranian Village, I will have two pieces in Push, an art apartment show curated by Lisa Muscato and Sean Murty of Paperish Mess Pop-Up Gallery.


Midwestern Clover


Rosa Bianca Heirloom Eggplant

I will also have two works on display at The Shoe Factory Art Co-Op in Rochester, New York from September 7 to September 26.  The Group show is called Green: What does it mean?  I really like the title!  This gallery is super fun.


Farmer Joel's Duck Eggs


Spinach and Peas

No comments:

Post a Comment