Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Vegetables, Honey Chicken, Cat


Potluck Sunday!  Donna made an amazing Moroccan stew with cinnamon and allspice.  I made little blueberry hand pies that I forgot to photograph.  


Red cabbage is here!  I cooked some red cabbage, kale, mushroom and tofu and served it over Israeli cous cous.  Cooking is exciting with all these vegetables growing around me.  There are so many options and I am getting better and better at throwing things together on a whim!


Conquering the 4th page of my chicken book.  This is the page were I introduce Honey.  It was very difficult to figure out how to cut out the arms wrapped around Honey so I have been putting it off by reading instead.  But today I decided I'd had enough and needed to get the 4th page going.


For this one I drew the image out then cut out the separate pieces of paper for different fabrics.  Very much like a puzzle.


Sexy Crook.  He knows I am infatuated with him.  But he pretends he does not care. (He loves me)

No comments:

Post a Comment