Friday, November 11, 2011

Carrot Earrings!

I am definitely keeping busy these days! This Sunday I am volunteering all day at the Roger's Park, Glenwood Sunday Winter Market. I will be helping set up, greet, work the pay station, and closing the market. I can't wait to see how the market operates throughout the day.

On December 10th and 11th the market is going to have a Winter Artisan/Craft Market alongside the farmer's market. I spent the entire day making earrings, magnets, and pins to apply. Whether I am accepted or not I am happy with the results of what I have created and maybe with the leftovers I will make that Etsy account I have always dreamed of.


Here are some carrot earrings. I figure I will sell the earrings for $2. They are made of fabric, paper, string, and homemade wheat flour glue.


Tiny brussel sprout earrings.


Corn and Spinach magnets! for a $1


Chicken and cabbage pins for a $1

If accepted, I will make much more varieties.


And when someone buys one of my items they get this little bag with the front of my business card on the front and back of the business card sewn on the back.

Don't forget to come out to the stone soup at Columbia College Chicago, Conaway Center, 1104 S. Wabash from 6pm to 9pm, Wednesday, November 16th! here is a link to the event invite on Facebook with more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment